Tuesday, 3 April 2012

CUTE

Okay, I want this dress. I think I'm getting into the habit of 'If-I-want-it-but-should-be-good-and-save-my money-I'll-blog-about-it.' So this is another one of those posts.
But just look at it! The cross detail and the lace is sexy enough to be reminiscent of more grungey style of clothing - but that contrasts completely to the angelic cream colour of the actual dress. It's just so pretty. And yes it is a dress! Admittedly it looks like a very long cami top, but that would be because it is from the petite section in Miss Selfridge (and being only 5ft 2" I happen to fall into the petite category)At only £32 it is a very good price and at this very moment I'm sat umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to purchase it. It would be ideal for summer, and maybe even after - if you could took it into shorts or a skirt for when its a bit cooler (I don't know because I don't know how long it'd be)
Anyway, paired with a denim jacket and some gladiator sandals I definitely think this dress would look gorgeous. And to toughen up the pretty - you could always pair with some biker or cowboy boots and a leather jacket!
(The more I write, the more I am convincing myself to buy it)
Peace!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment