Saturday, 7 April 2012

Miracle Oil?

A new beauty product has cropped up and people are going crazy. Well, that may have been an exaggeration but when I went to buy some online it had sold out in three separate salons! If I am honest I am slightly lying when I say that it is 'new' This particular product,  'Moroccan Oil' has actually been around for hundreds of years and is simply an Oil used by Moroccan women that has said to have been miraculous. It's so supposed to be brilliant for both skin and hair, literally God's gift to women! The actual oil is called Argan Oil, and comes from the Argan trees that are native to Morocco. It is one of the rarest types of oil because of the small proportion of Argan trees that actually grow, which explain why Moroccan Oil is pricey at £30 a bottle (or thereabouts depending on where you buy from!)
I haven't had the chance to use it yet but I will be sure to buy some in the next few weeks. For now (and for a cheaper option) I've chosen to use Lee Stafford's products containing Argan Oil, I bought them today from Boots and will be posting soon to evaluate and if it really is miraculous! At £11.99 can I expect the same results? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment