Saturday, 19 May 2012

Este Lauder spree!

On a quick trip to boots I recently purchased the Estèe Lauder Double Wear foundation (Review to come!) The girl on the counter used her sales girl techniques and won me over by offering a free gift bag (worth over £50) if I bought another product. Happily I chose the Peach Glow blush and recieved my goody bag, here's everything I got!





And a little peek of it all inside the lovely blue Estèe Lauder makeup bag!

As you can see there are quite a few things in the bag, I may do a proper review later on sometime but at the minute I can tell you I am loving the facial cleanser, it literally takes everything off your face and leaves it so fresh and clean! The lipstick is also a lovely colour and quite nourishing on the lips and I'm pleasantly surprised with the mascara! 
Estèe Lauder could well be becoming my favourite makeup brand, what's your favourite brand? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment