Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Wednesday Wishlist!

A collection of things I've spotted over the week...


Topshop Gingham Shopper Bag:
Only £16, hello bargain! The monochrome style colour scheme will go with practically anything and the leather label/ straps make it look more expensive than it actually is - especially with those gold studs!
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation:
I have wanted to get some more 'high-end' foundation ever since my Mac Studio Fix ran out a few months a go. I have heard some really good reviews on this foundation and seeing as it is full coverage and long lasting I think it's exactly what I need.
Monki Anke Blouse:
So cute! I definitely love to wear a lot of neutral garments, black white grey and nude just seem to be in my favour at the minute, and I'm a sucker for a subtly patterned shirt! I think the loose fitting aspect of it is so complementary, especially when teamed like above with some super skinny black jeans/ leggings. I'd also wear this with some wet look style leggings or my leather skirt. Worth the £35 if you ask me!
Topshop Nails in Art School:
I've included just the one nail colour but secretly, I do want them all! I've decided now on that each time I go into Topshop, or order online I'm going to buy one (or two if I'm feeling indecisive!)I don't buy clothes as often as I used to so it won't be too often but I definitely want to start building a collection up from here because Topshop seem to have the loveliest colours in! I have four at the minute which I love and has definitely spurred me on to invest in more and at only £5 they are priced sensibly for a good quality polish. This particular one ties in with my current obsession with coral, but there are at least ten other shades I have my eye on so who knows which I'll get!
Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical:
I was quite sceptical when Topshop released their makeup range as I remember doubting the quality of the products-I just couldn't imagine them being very good. How wrong I was! I've fallen in love with the nail varnish and I know the blusher is exceptional and now it's time to try the lipsticks! I haven't worn lipstick as much as I used to (for some strange reason)and now it feels like I'm trying to catch up and there's a million on my list I want to try! I love a good nudey pink on the lips and this one will definitely be in my makeup bag in the near future. At £8 it is reasonable for a high street lipstick, and can I mention the packaging? It's adorable!
Office Sandals:
I've included these sandals on a bit of a whim, I already have my shoes for summer - I don't really need anymore for hot weather BUT I thought these were so pretty! I love the texture of suede (although it can be considered impractical as it isn't waterproof)and I also really like the bead detail, it's unique but also ties in with the on trend summary colours and Aztec patterns that are cropping up everywhere. If you've still not found your perfect holiday sandals then these are definitely worth considering!

1 comment:

  1. I love the office sandals!
    x
    http://polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete