Wednesday, 13 June 2012

HOTD #1

No that wasn't a typo, even though in my head I am pronouncing it 'Hot-ed.' 

I'm going to do 'Hair of the Day' posts I think. This first one comes with an apology for the quality of the picture, it's an instagram picture I took on my iphone when I liked my hair up the other day, after getting really frustrated with it not sitting right when it was down. Generally though, I like my hair. I tend to get more compliments on it than anything else, it's always been long and thick and over the years I've learnt how to tame it, style in and work with it in many ways. This first post is what I call a 'Ballerina Bun' It sits quite high on the top of my head and I used two bobbles and numerous hair grips to do this. Having such long hair means it gets on my nerves sometimes and on windy or rainy days or bad hair days I find styles like this the best way to get it out of my face. As you can see I still have a few whispy bits of hair around my face still, as I think that helps frame it. I also like to keep some volume in the bun and sometimes tease the roots of my hair so when I put it up it isn't stuck to my head. I love a bit of volume! 


What do you think? How do you deal with bad hair days?

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment