Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #2

I haven't done another of these for a while as I've been trying to be good and not tempt myself with things I can't afford! However I gave in and these are the things I'm currently lusting after





From bottom left clockwise...

Topshop Floral Backdrop Maxi Skirt - £48 I wouldn't pay this much for this skirt, it reinforces my current feelings that Topshop has gotten somewhat over priced. However this is so pretty, I'm fussy with florals and patterns as I prefer them more muted, not too bright or in your face but still pretty and this completely ticks those boxes. I've never tried a half short/half long skirt so again I don't know what it'd look like but judging from the images on the site I like it a lot, shame about the price!

Topshop Sunglasses - £16 I need some sunnies for my holiday and I think I'm going to get these. I like brown or black because they go with everything and I like the half frame that it has over the top, leavng the bottom halves free so they may look a bit less like they've taken over my whole face (which a lot of sunglasses tend to do because I have such a small face!)

Mulberry Cookie Long Lock Purse - £210 Ultimate dream item. I'm trying to persuade my boyfriend to treat me to a Mulberry purse or bag for my birthday/Christmas/any event that  presents would be involved in. I just thing they're so classy and pretty and the designer being ultimately British and yeah basically I just love it and want one so bad! If my boyfriend happens to see this, I'm not fussy on colour - brown black or the pink one ;)

Zara Skinny Jeans - I love Zara jeans as well as my all time favourite Leigh jeans from Topshop. They are jus super comfy and fit amazingly well. These are the ones I've seen in the store and they have a zip detail on the ankle

Topshop Blush in Neon Rose - £8 There is too much Topshop in this post I do admit. This blush is a lovely colour, I've never tried the Topshop blushes before so I'm intrigued and may purchase in the future.

Mulbery Oversized Tillie - £555 WANT. Gah this is gorgeous. I've only been looking in the Mulberry sale really as it's so expensive and I'd be scared of wishlist overload if I didn't. This Tillie though is gorgeous and I don't think there's any shame at all in buying it at a reduced price, I'd be proud at saving the pennies! It's on the list of things I'd looove from Mulberry but of course I'll have to wait it out and see if it comes into my life as a gift. I love the buckle detail and the colour and just everything about it really. Dream item. 

What are you lusting after this week?

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment