Monday, 28 January 2013

A Collective Haul







I didn't buy this all in one go, this is over the space of about two months. I did pay for all of it myself though, although some of this is from a hefty amount of Boots points that I've collected over the past few months! Everything here can be bought from Boots and I'll probably be popping up reviews an things quite soon. I have tested everything already though and I'm quite pleased with most of it.

Real Techniques Blush brush, Clinique Even Better Foundation, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten, Topshop Lipstick in Beguiled, Benefit Porefessional Primer, Benefit Boing Concealer, Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer and Mascara Duo, Clarins Bronzing Duo in 02 Medium, Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 30 Beige, Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, OPI Nail Envy Matte, Real Techniques Powder Brush.

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment