Saturday, 19 January 2013

Manicure Heroes: Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat


(hello phone, reflecting in the lid!)

I've been on a bit of a manicure theme this past week or so, and as my new years resolution was to quit biting my nails and take care of them (going well so far) I thought I'd pop up another in this mini series.
This time I'm telling you about a top coat, the best one I've ever tried and one I know I'll keep returning to.

Nails Inc are my favourite nail polish brand, so it made sense for me to purchase their Caviar Top Coat. I've found that it's just the nicest top coat ever - so forgiving on those bumps or dips you get after painting your nails, doing something else while they're not quite dry, and ruining them - it just smooths everything out to perfection! It's so glossy too, the finish is almost like glass, so glossy and it's definitely salon quality, it feels luxurious to apply and with the brush it just goes on so smoothly. One of the best things about this top coat is that it makes your nail polish last so much longer too, I've gone about a week without chipping which is definitely a first for me! I reckon any polish, paired with OPI Nail Envy underneath and this on top, would last absolutely ages. It's worth the price (£12) and you can buy it from lots of department stores or even just the Nails Inc site. I just think this is the perfect thing to add to a manicure session that really improves the quality and longevity of your freshly painted nails. I'd repurchase this time and time again because it's just so good!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment