Tuesday, 12 February 2013

50 Facts About Me:

I've seen this little tag floating around in Youtube-World and saw that some people brought into blogging world as well, so I thought I'd join in! It might not be the most interesting, I don't like writing about myself too much either, but here you are! 

1. My middle name is Caroline, my first name was named after my Great-Grandma's best friend according to my Mother.
2. I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights
3. My favourite animals are bears. Grizzly, Polar, Panda - heart melts at all of them
4. I also love dogs and rabbits. I want this combination of pets when I move out (I don't like small dogs though)
5. I am a Harry Potter nerd. It was my entire childhood and I don't think I will ever grow out of my obsession for all things magical.
6. I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet.
7. I am due to start studying Journalism at Nottingham Trent Uni in September.
8. I didn't want to go to uni for the longest time. I'm still looking for a job to have 'instead of' but I've slowly come round to the idea since the beginning of this year.
9. I will always love Fall Out Boy, The Maine and Mayday Parade and revert back to my 13 yr old self and sing my heart out to them.
10. My actual favourite bands are Biffy Clyro, Kings of Leon, The Cure, Arctic Monkeys, Florence and the Machine and Mumford and Sons.
11. I've never been to a festival. I'd go for a day out maybe but I could never do the whole weekend camping thing. It just doesn't appeal to me.
12. I hate the sound of velcro, it makes me shiver.
13. I love American TV series. Gossip Girl, Fringe, True Blood are my current favourites.
14. My favourite male celebrities are: Joseph Gordon Levitt, David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, Caleb Followhill, Ezra Miller and Ed Westwick and Simon Neil. Yum.
15. I can do the splits
16. I am always on my phone. Gotta break the habit.
17. My boyfriend is awesome.
18. I used to do gymnastics from the ages of about 3 - 11. I won a few national medals.
19. I blame gymnastics for the appearance of my thighs, although they aren't as muscley as they once were.
20. I'd rather have a cute night in, than a wild night out.
21. I'm quite the introvert. 
22. I love reading and I need to read more. 
23. Apart from Harry Potter, my favourite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. And anything by John Green.
24. I hate last minute changes to plans, and last minute people.
25. I get claustrophobic in small spaces and large crowds.
26. Anxiety gets the better of me a lot.
27. Mental health fascinates me. 
28. I hate hate hate scary films. Especially gory ones.
29. Favourite films: We Need to Talk About Kevin, Inception, Silver Linings Playbook, Shutter Island, Moulin Rouge, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Fight Club and Batman
30. October through to December is my favourite time of year. I hate January.
31. I love cooking and wish I was better at it.
32. Dining out is one of my favourite things to do.
33. I love fuzzy, fluffy socks more than anything.
34. Matching underwear is a must.
35. I judge people a lot. I always feel bad for it but do it anyway.
36. I loooove people watching.
37. When I go out for food, I always have a cheeky look at the menu online and decide what I might have.
38. My favourite Fall Out Boy is the acoustic version of 'Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner'
39. I am awful at all video games, apart from the Lego ones and FIFA.
40. I am a foodie I love food #food
41. I don't like it when escalators break and you have to walk up/down them. 
42. I eat healthily, but I don't diet or do much exercise. I probably should do both.
43. I enjoy spending time on my own. But I hate feeling lonely.
44. I'm angry when I'm cold.
45. If I'm out I'll drink only Mixed Fruit Koppaberg, Archers and Lemonade or Malibu and Coke.
46. I have expensive taste, but not enough pennies to fund it.
47. 'I could write it better than you ever felt it' I'm good at writing.
48. I save quotes and pictures that I find, and look back through them when I'm sad.
49. I always have my nails painted.
50. I want to see lots of different places in the world, as holidays. I think the world is beautiful and I want to know it but I couldn't do the whole 'travelling thing,' that's just not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment