Sunday, 17 March 2013

Collective Haul

It's been a while since I last posted and that, my chums, is because I got a job. Not just any job, a job within the beauty industry (hooray!) I have been a busy bee doing lots of overtime but alas even though it took a few weeks, I did eventually come to realise I missed blogging, and writing. 

So in celebration of my new role as a 'Beauty Consultant' I may have treated myself, and in the weeks surrounding may have picked up a few items that I have been eyeing up for a while. Expect individual reviews in the near future. Here's the damage:








So in order we have Origins goodies 1 x Checks and Balances Cleanser, 1 x Never a Dull Moment Exfoliator and an array of samples to try. 4 x Mac Blushes in Style, Peaches, Tenderling and Springsheen. 2 x Nars Blushes in Orgasm and super orgasm, 1 x Nars lipstick 1 x Nars matte lip pencil, 1 x Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, 1 x Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation and finally 3 x topshop eye crayons

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, this is making me want a mega haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A haul/spree is long overdue. I'm counting down the days until payday!

      Delete