Friday, 26 April 2013

Haul!

Yesterday I shopped. And when I say shopped I mean 'spent a silly amount on makeup and also bought the entirety of Topshop' Lets just say it was productive. I had a really lovely time as my Grandad took me out for the day and overall, even without spending a ridiculous amount of pennies, I had a really nice day spending time with him. I wanted to show a few of the clothing bits I bought, but they are so hard to photograph I can never do them justice. However I managed to snap my makeup bits and I'll review everything properly very soon!



Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar, Bobbie Brown Sheer Colour Lipstick in Peachy, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC2, Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Fire Glow, Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipstick in Pink Pout.

On my impressions I would say that the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer takes a bit of getting used to in terms of application but is a great concealer non-the-less. The lipsticks are both lovely and I'm so happy I bought a shimmer brick. The eyeshadow was an impulse buy, but I'm so happy I did as it's exquisite - so warm and it really makes blue eyes pop!

A lot of these things have been on previous wishlist posts and means I can tick them off my 'most wanted' list! I also bought the shoes that were featured in one of the posts a couple of weeks ago, it must have been fate. I walked in to Topshop and they were there on the shelf in all their glory - half price in the sale at £40 - I actually got them for £36 though. Of course I acted on impulse and got the nearest staff member to find the other shoe in a 4 and soon enough I was pressing my digits in on the card machine. I must say I love them and they are so comfortable! High enough to be sported on many a night out but comfortable enough to wear for a long period of time. The go well with jeans to spruce up a smart-casual look when out for a meal and more casual things too.


Any thoughts on my haul? Shopping gives me such a buzz I'm soon when payday comes I'll be at it again! 

-Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment