Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipstick




Laura Mercier Creme-Smooth lipstick is one of the nicest formulas of lipstick I have ever tried - and I've tried a lot of lipsticks! It feels like a Mac creme sheen, but lighter and less thick on application. It's really nourishing and moisturising on the lips and although it isn't matte, it isn't shimmery or too shiny either. It gives a lovely creamy look to the lips which I really like. The colour lasts a good five hours or so and I don't seem to get any colour-bleeding.

Shade wise I wanted to come home with so many of these! I ended up with Pink Pout which after speaking to the MUA we agreed it would be a nice everyday colour for me. Pink Pout is a warm medium pink shade, it isn't too bright which is why it's a lovely everyday colour. My lips are really pigmented and quite dark naturally so I find it hard to choose an everyday lipstick that doesn't wash me out as anything that's lighter than my natural lip colour can look weird! I'm so fussy with lipstick but I really love this one and I'll definitely be going back for a couple more shades soon. What do you think? Have you ever tried a Laura Mercier Lipstick?

-Emma xx

1 comment: