Wednesday, 3 April 2013

March Favourites

This is my first favourites post, I've been loving a variety of products this month but I've narrowed it down to a few for my first one!


Urban Decay Naked Palette 2: In particularly the shade snakebite paired with either Half Baked or Chopper is lovely. The matte black shade Blackout is something I've been reaching for as I ran out of eyeliner and have been loving the softer finish of using a matte eyeshadow. Foxy and Bootycall are also my go-to shades for an inner corner highlight. The brush is also something I use frequently as it's such great quality and the blending end of it is excellent. This is an old favourite of mine, the Naked palettes are great for neutral shadow lovers and mine certainly get a lot of love.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara: This was gifted to me because of my new role as a 'Consultant' on their counter. I have tried Hypnose before but I'm sure I like it better this time round! Amazing finish to the lashes - and this is only a sample size. I have naturally curled lashes, they're a good length but not exceptionally long however I do lack in how many I have and so I love this mascara for literally doubling the amount of lashes I have and giving great volume without clumping - I don't know how it works but it does and I like it! The price is steep but I do think it's worth it.

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation: An absolutely gorgeous foundation that my skin seems to love. It gives a lovely natural/satin finish and the coverage is medium but builable. You only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face because it's so well pigmented. It lasts all day and makes my skin look so healthy and as flawless as possible - especially when paired with the radiance primer.

Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask: I always reach for this when my skin needs a little pick me up. My new job means I have to look my best as people scrutinize my face to understand how good the products are that we sell - I've been using this to clear my skin, it helps to calm down any breakouts and clear blemishes. My skin feels so soft and 

Mac Blush in Springsheen: I love this blush! It's so long lasting and the colour is absolutely gorgeous. I love the sheen it gives to, it illuminates the skin whilst adding colour for a really lovely glow. It's a sheertone shimmer blush which means it adds a little colour and isn't overly intense, instead it aims to give a subtle flush which I personally really love. 

Nars Matte Velvet Lip Pencil in Sex Machine: I posted about this and since I got it I have been loving throwing this on for little colour on the lips. I tend to gravitate towards a less intense lip tone when I wear heavier eye makeup, like a smokey eye. This product is light on the lips and despite the fact it's matte it's not drying at all, the finish is really lovely and soft and something to just chuck on quickly. It's different from my usual light peach/pink picks as it's more a mauve/berry type of pink.

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites, doll. I really want to try the Nars lip pencils, they sound amazing! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked 2 palette really is a dream. I get so much use out of it!
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldnt live without it! I've followed your blog sweet - its lovely! xx

      Delete