Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Another week another wish list! I can't wait for payday now so I can stock up on more beauty bits, now that the cold weather is starting to go I'm looking for lighter bases, bronzing powders and products that'll give me a really lovely glow for the warmer months. Whilst I'd love all these things, my skin is really groggy and dry but congested (yet not spotty) I think my pores are clogged and it's really not good - I need to be looking at more skincare (I need some saviours in the skin department) Anyway, these things are pretty and definitely on the 'wanted' list!



1. By Terry Touche Veloutee Illuminating Concealer - £35. The price of this saddens me, yet I can't help but think this amazing concealer, favourited by Millie Mackintosh, is worth every little penny. Lisa Eldridge has also said she likes this and if it's good enough for them it's definitely good enough for me! It's nice to have a concealer with good coverage for blemishes and things but it's also good to have a brightening one for under the eyes, not only would this conceal and dark circles but illuminates the area giving a brightened 'awake' look. My problem with concealers is creasing and I've heard that this doesn't happen with this. I don't know how inclined I am to buy this, it's more expensive than most foundations I buy! But I definitely would love to try it.

2. Origins Modern Friction Exfoliator - £31. I have tried going a while without an exfoliator that is 'bead' based that physically buffs away dead skin and dirt because of the Rice Starch - it won't be as harsh as coarser exfoliators our there. It also contains lemon oil to help brighten the skin and Vitamin  C. I love Origins as a brand they have really impressed me and you do get your money's worth in the quality of the products. Their face masks are also fantastic.

3. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar. Why do I not own a Shimmer Brick yet?! These gorgeous compacts contain 5 shimmer laced powders perfect for adding the much needed glow my skin often needs. There are quite a few different Shimmer Bricks in the collection, the bronze one looks beautiful too!

4. Mac Lipstick in Coral Bliss - £14. I won't pretend I own a lot of Mac lipsticks; I don't. But I would like to buy more and when it comes to lipstick that isn't red I opt for warm peach-pinks. Coral Bliss, Pure Zen, Shy Girl and Shanghai Spice you will all one day be mine!

5. Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua - £32. I'm 99% sure I need to try this. As the weather is (hopefully) getting warmer I'm looking for a lighter base and this definitely isn't heavy. I think every one should invest when it comes to what they're putting on their skin so the price doesn't phase me at all.

6. Nars The Multiple in Orgasm - £30. Can you tell I'm wanting to find a product that'll give me a really nice glow? This is probably the cream version of the Shimmer Brick previously mentioned. All the swatches online of it look absolutely gorgeous and the great thing about this being a 'multiple' is it has lots of different uses - I'm not sure where else I would use it but none-the-less it's a beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment